Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Heart Full of Thanks

I sometimes find life hard.
It's hard to push through.
It's hard to carry on.
It's hard to brush off.
It's hard to put on a smile.
It's hard to create a facade.
It's hard to pretend.
Hard to forgive.
Hard to forget.
Because Heavenly Father didn't intend for life to be easy.
And it's in our adversities that we find our greatest joys.
Our friends, our family, and our Lord, our Savior, Jesus Christ, and our loving Heavenly Father are always, ALWAYS there to extend a warm and loving hand.
This is why I'm thankful this Thanksgiving season.
Yes I'm thankful for a warm home, and for a full belly, and for the wonderful opprotunities I've been given...
But I think I'm thankful most of all for this crazy, difficult, rewarding life that I'm living.
Right now...
Right this very second...
I am thankful for being me... Jadyn Maree.
And so, my lovely readers, I'd like to let you know that this is the happy post I promised. One full of joy, and greatness. And so... without further adue, I'd like to present some happy moments from this life. This crazy ride called life. The one I love so much!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please enjoy a quick message from MormonMessages. Oh how I love this gospel! :)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

yeeeah! i'm the first picture:)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs