Friday, November 20, 2009

A Letter to Haters

So basically today has consisted of two major happinesses and dissapointments: the dissapointment WAY outweighing the happiness. First of all, let's talk about the Happiness which is Culvers.
Seriously, this place has the most amazing custard in the entire world, and every day it had a new flavor! My wonderful mother and I went through their specials menu and we have it All. Planned. Out! We know exactly when we're going to go and we're lovin' it!
But now.....
It's time for Jadyn Maree...
Who is normally pretty reserved about these kinds of things....
Is going to let out all her frustration on...
HATERS!!!!!!
Seriously! If any of you have noticed the button for Busy Bee Lauren's blog on my sidebar and clicked on it, then good for you... You made a smart descision! Lauren is an amazing person who's style, personality, and plain flat out funny-ness inspires me all the time to be myself, and to love life! She's amazing, and I serisouly love her to death, but for some darned reason some stupid ol' haters had to start... hatin'!
And now.....
She's GONE!
She's done blogging and this is seriously not ok.
So let me tell you Haters, what is the heck is wrong with you?
  1. You don't go around telling people that hey're fat and have no sense of style! Especially when they're very thin and have an increadible sense of style!
  2. She's different, who cares? I mean really! Why. Do. You. Care??? Don't tell her how to live her life, because it's not yours to live. Worry about yourself, not other people.
  3. Who are you to tell her to close her blog?!
  4. Why can't you take a joke?
  5. I'm mad at you. Not just for being so cruel to Busy Bee Lauren, but for making me so angry inside.

So basically, I'm not an angry person. I'm sorry that I posted my vent-ness on here, but serisouly... this is not ok with me, and I'm pretty sure that my readers (if you're still there) will understand. :) Stay tuned for a pending HaPpY post!

~Jadyn Maree

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs