Oh telephone, why won't you ring for me and have a lovely mother calling for a babysitter anymore? We used to be best friends. I thought we had something special. Well, obviously we don't because right now, when I need you the most, you're not ringing.... I need you because right now I'm swooning over:
Just the skirt... sigh.
Just the jumpers...sigh...*swoon*.
Ok telephone, I know you can do it. Just ring. Just have a babysitting job on the other end of the line. Come on.....






2 comments:
Maybe if you were on a break from school I could use you during the day! Dan and I can always make time for a babysitter if you are up for our girls! Those clothes are too cute!
-Melissa
I want you to babysit for me so you can get these adorable clothes! You would make them look good! Next time I need a sitter you will be the first person I call!
I had fun last night at mutual! I love you girls!
Post a Comment