Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's a Beautiful Life

I love to count my belssings, it helps me stay positive, happy, healthy, and comfortable with the lot I've been given in life. It's my life, the only life I've been given. I can't choose how tall I'll be, or how pretty, or popular, or loved. I can only choose to accept it with an open, loving heart.
I have so many things to be thankful for, and my heart is fit to burst... so bear with me as I thank the Lord for all of my blessings on here. :) Those of you who know me shouldn't be surprised by this.
I am immensly greatful for these guys. One thing I have been blessed with is great friends, friends that I didn't start getting until 7th grade. I stumbled, and wandered, and came close to falling so many times because of bad friends, or even the absence of any friends at all. These people have lifted me up, and encouraged me to live my standards, and I thank Heavenly Father every day for them. These sweet spirits helped save my life. I love each and every one of them.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm also grateful for these two little gals. Even though we didn't plan on their arrival into our family {either or them}, I've been so grateful to Heavenly Father for answering the prayer, "Heavenly Father, please let us have a dog that we can keep." that I had prayed to him since about the time I was nine. These dogs are so much fun and never fial to lift my spirits... I mean lok at them! Just seeing how silly they look and act makes you smile, you can't HELP but love them. {And, for the record, no... they are NOT supposed to be on that couch and they know it! :)}
Photobucket
I apologize for the foot, and any offenses it may bring.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm thankful for the many talents I've been given, and for the perserverence and stubborness I've been blessed with so that I can develop new ones. For example:
Heavenly Father has blessed me with musical talent. Though I'm a fair writer, I can peice an outfit together pretty well, and I'm getting better at photography, music has always come naturally. I brings me happines and satisfaction, in ALL the instruments I play, unlike other things such as sports...
Sports... oh boy, sports is NOT something that comes naturally to me! When a volleball is falling at me, I want to run away from it, not directly towards it. BUT...! Thanks to Sister Keim and Sister Underwood this past summer, I overcame that, and I got red forearms, and I kissed the floor many times {not literally, I promise}, and I had a blast! I never knew I had it in me, but I did! Badminton is also something that took me a while to get used to playing, but I did it, and I made the team, and got fit, and had FUN.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Heavenly Father blessed me by making me a woman. Though I'm technically not a "woman" yet, I'm a young woman, and I'm grateful for that! There is no way in this world that I'd trade being a girl for being a guy, no way no how, it'll never happen, and you will never ever hear me say otherwise. Motherhood is much to precious, and that's something that I'm working towards being worthy of.
Most of all, I'm grateful for this gospel. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the biggest blessing I have in my life, and I don't know what in the world I would do without it. The things it provides are increadible.
Beautiful beautiful BEAUITFUL temples.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The Book of Mormon, Another Testemant of Jesus Christ, and a living prophet.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And... you've got to admit, we make hilarious movies!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So there it is, my heart is ful, and my mind is open, and I'm pretty much lovin' life right now, as I should be. So... it's a beautiful life. Pass it on.

2 comments:

Alexa said...

i loved that post.
i love it a million times.
that was awesomeness.
you have inspired me to do one of my own, kay? call me a copy cat if you want. but i am going to.
♥fylupp

Emily said...

Oh Jadyn. How I love you. And your beautiful blog. :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs