Monday, October 26, 2009

The Hills Are ALIVE *la la la...*, With the Sound of MUSIC!

Ha ha, yeah. But seriously, who doesn't love music? I mean, really? WHO? If you don't love music may I meet you? Is there something wrong with you? Maybe a disease of some sort.... I bet you I'll find a cure, and then give it to you so that you may partake of the happiness that music brings, because seriously... you're missing out.

Anyhow, yeah, I'm obsessed. I really can't NOT play my piano. I have to play at least one song every day or else it kills me. So, I've made it one of my life long goals to learn as many instruments as I can. So far I know how to play:


Number one, I play a variety of percussion instruments such as,


The Marimba/Xylophone

Photobucket

The Timpani Drum

Photobucket

And the Steel Drums {these are SUPER fun to play!}

Photobucket

Second, I play the Clarinet.

Photobucket

I also play Piano {so addictive... I LOVE playing my piano}

Photobucket

...and Guitar. This instrument is the latest one that I've learned how to play. I'm not a pro at ALL, but I'm steadily getting better!

Photobucket

Now what was the point of all this? Well, because I want to introduce you to the next instrment I'm set on learning. It's called the Indian Style Love Flute, and it makes the most BEAUTIFUL music! I'm excited to get enough money to buy one of these puppies from my best friend Erika's brother in law's grandpa.{Yes, confusing... I apologize.} :)

Photobucket

So get ready flute, once I get you, I'm going to learn how to play you, and then that'll be one more instrument closer to my goal! Thanks for being such a good sport, what a great flute. :) Thanks for reading!

~Jadyn Maree

1 comment:

Stevens said...

Wow Jadyn! That it very impressive. I wish I could play just one instrument. You have a great musical talent!
-Melissa

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs