Saturday, April 4, 2009

My Silly Dog Who Feels Inclined to Protect us From Musical Instruments

Ok, so you all know about my two dogs... right? Well, if not, you can scroll down a little and read a bit about them or click older posts and again, scroll down; I blog a lot about them when I have nothing else to blog about: they're very amusing. Anyhow, one of our favorite family pastimes has become watching Rylee freak out whenever I take out my Clarinet. Once Travis took up Saxaphone at the begining of the school year this year, to our delight, the same thing happened. The other day I FINALLY caught it on camera!

*In the middle/endish of the video Rylee snaps back at Jazee a couple of times, and I want assure you all that that is 100% PLAY, she isn't being agressive in the slightest.

4 comments:

Gruber Family said...

That's hilarious and you can rest easy knowing Rylee is around to protect you from any killer instruments!

Emily said...

I vote that Jadyn has the cutest dogs out of all of our friends!
P.S. You'r living room is very pretty...and clean. :)

Wendy Hansen said...

That Riley is such a funny dog, I wonder why she hates instruments so much? We had a dog that loved our shoes, every time we would get home and take them off and he would just roll around in them. Crazy dogs.

Valerie said...

hmmmm... not having had either you OR travis play, i can only assume that the noise coming out if it must be offensive to their doggy ears, hense there hostile beahavior!

(just kidding- knowing you, it was as lovely as sunshine!)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs