Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sorry, Yet Another Post About Exercising Your Right To Vote About Random Things That I Feel Are Important... But Don't Worry, I Still HATE Twilight!

Ok, so as maybe a few of you have noticed, the very second girl on my These Are Wonderful People list is a girl named Lauren. Sadly, I don't personally know her (I know of her through a friend), but I frequently read her blog and she is a hoot! She never fails to crack me up. Are you wondering what I'm asking you to vote for yet? Well, here it is. It's ironic that I'm such a fan of Lauren's is that she is a TOTAL Twilight finatic! Her blog revolves around Twilight and she even has a second blog solely devoted to Twilight.

*For those of you who don't know this, I am completely and fully anti-Twilight! I hate everything about it.

She has been nominated as Top Female Twilighter in the 2009 Dazzle Awards (yes, I'm very happy for her) and I think she deserves to win it! If you could just click the link below and scroll down till you find Top Female Twilighter and click Lauren at Lauren's Bite.
Thanks! You all are the greatest!

http://dazzleawards2009.webs.com/vote.htm

1 comment:

The Manns said...

Jadyn! I was so glad to see your comment on my blog. I too thought I would never talk with my old students again. It is great to hear from you. I would love for us to keep in touch! What story did you tell in Seminary?

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs