Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thoughts of an Almost-Graduated Massage Therapist

Days seem to be blurring together.
I can hardly remember what I ate for breakfast the morning before...
I think it was eggs in a basket?
Taylor was in as much of a hurry as I was but he still cooked them up for me.
The whites weren't all the way cooked through.
I didn't say anything.
It still tasted better than anything I'd ever had. He can even make partially raw eggs taste good. :)
Oh this life. This beautiful exhausting life.
I am so close to graduating... sooo close!
I have already decided that after I nab my degree and am licensed to practice massage that I am not going to continue with my education.
Not because I'm stupid.
I'm just burnt out and have had a perception change.
There are so many important things to ten to in this life.
So many important people.
Myself included.
My faculties are much wisely spent in labors for these things and people.
Not to mention the money saved. ;)
Also, ony of my new favorite hobbies is to wake up first in the morning.
I love to admire the profile of my handsome husband who always seems to sleep perfectly on his back.
And then... almost out of impulse, I find myself trying to trace his features with my finger.
Nothing annoys the love of my life more. :)
I know I shouldn't, but the giggles we end up in are always worth the rude awakening on his part.
 
P.S. Remember THIS post about THIS satanic terrible bird?!?
After nearly three years I have FINALLY accomplished my life's work! I have finally identified the dreaded, nasty thing.
I present to you:
the Killdeer


No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs