- Friends who are really family. It doesn't matter hwo much time passes, they always accept me just as enthusiastically *coughcoughSantaRitaFirstWard*!!!
- The sweet Primary class that my little friend belongs to. They are always out of control... always. And their teacher never shows up... never. And they always terrorize the subsitutes... always. So today when I decided I would step up and be their sub they all froze and looked at each other, as if to say to one another, "But... this is Jadyn! We're always devils, but we like her... what do we do?" Then... out of the blue, like a savior one of the rowdiest boys in the class said in response to my statement that the only rule was that they participate and help me along with the lesson, "...and would it help if we were quiet too?" My heart melted! "Yes, Austin, it would help me so much if you guys were quiet and reverent today." And just like that, the class all (well, almost all) took out their scriptures and participated and were absolute angels! Holy cow... words can't even describe! I wanted to hug and kiss every single one of those sweet children, and the way they helped me out with my little friend (seeing as I didn't have the luxury of being there for him one-on-one like I normally do) was so sweet and tender that it almost moved me to tears.
- M&Ms. M&Ms never dissapoint.
- M&Ms. M&Ms never dissapoint.
- Rob Gardner... because his music is more gorgeous than most things, and modivates me to gt myself back into EVMCO.
-This picture...
...I was in tears... TEARS I tell you!




No comments:
Post a Comment