This week has been peaceful, I've spent most of my days at school or at work - and that's okay.
This week I have felt much more bonded with the two sweet spirits I work with, which is incredible! It feels amazing to have the love and respect I feel for them being reciprocated, and to have more of their trust as I work with them.
So cool. :)
This week has been quiet. My mom has the brothers AND the girl cousins up in Utah for Fall break so the house has been silent, minus the constant click click of the dogs' claws on the tile as they go fly-hunting.
This week has brought new experiences, and opportunities to grow. My car died yesterday trying to get out of the Institute parking lot, and my amazing dad was able to come a rescue me.
I love my dad.
I hope my daughters will be blessed enough to have one as amazing as him.
I'll make sure they do. :)
I was also put into situations in the classroom this week that I would never want to repeat. Situations where the topics being discussed did not invite the spirit, and the tone and words being used were hurtful and judgmental, and where I did not feel safe sharing my true thoughts and opinions.
But Heavenly Father always listens, and as soon as we allow it, the spirit is right there ready to return to us.
This week I spilled water in my car but never cleaned it up... and the next day it. smelled. like. DEATH! Death I tell you! Luckily a friend's mom had some cinnamon spray that fixed the problem, and now it smells like Christmas. :)
This week, though I am not a huge reader, I have been avidly reading Stephanie Nielson's Heaven is Here, and I have been so inspired.
I've always been inspired by the amazing woman, but reading her book has really opened my eyes and helped me focus on what I really want in life and for my future family.
Reading this book has helped me set a higher standard for my future husband.
Reading this book has given me helpful ideas for family traditions I want to implement in the future.
Reading this book has also given me a clearer idea for what I believe my future will hold...
-I want to finish up my second semester of college.
-I want to serve a mission.
-I want to get into the massage program after I get back.
-I want to marry someone amazing in the temple.
-I want to be a mother, and to be able to practice massage from my home and incorporate essential oils into both my practice and into my home.
My divine role as a woman has never been more clear to me, but neither has my love and faith in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I want to serve a mission.
I want to share that message! :)
P.S. I am also very certain that blogging will become a much easier task once I am married and have cute little chillens to gush about. :) Just sayin...




No comments:
Post a Comment