♥ We all went to Mary's house to make pizza, and it was oh so delicious. Mine was heart shaped. :)
♥ While we were waiting for the dough to rise, the boys (…and me…) were daring each other to try the yeast… plain. Cody (Mary’s date) was the first to try it, and he didn’t really make a big fuss out of it, so Connor (my date) found it pretty safe to try it to. He FLIPPED! He ran immediately to the sink and spit it out and rinsed like five times with the tap, it was hilarious! So then Hayden (Whitley’s date) tried it… and he reacted in the same fashion as Connor. Then it was my turn. All the girls were telling me not to do it, but I wanted to do it just so that I’d be able to say that I did it… and it was so strange! I could tell that it was alive and it like cemented itself to the inside of my mouth like glue! It was hard to get down but I did it, and Cody and I dubbed ourselves the champs. :)
♥ Next they started daring each other to eat a spoonful of cinnamon… BAD IDEA! Cody did it and had a super hard time with it… then it was my turn and the second I shoved it into my mouth I knew I was in trouble. It was like the cinnamon has grabbed my tongue in a head lock and I breathed some of it in and started gagging and had to rinse it out. It was hilarious!!! Even though I wimped out on the cinnamon challenge Cody and I were still the champs.
♥
And THEN instead of going to the dance guess where we went? Yep! You guessed it, Polar Ice!
And THEN instead of going to the dance guess where we went? Yep! You guessed it, Polar Ice!
♥ When we got there we ran into Mason Sanders, Lauren Knuckols, and Chris Hadley... my nemesis.
♥ Chris kept skating past me and making fun of me for skating slowly, or skating badly, and my outfit, and just everything that he could. So after a while of this, we were skating and Chris skated past me and was making fun of me for not being a good ice skater... Again. So out of annoyance an frustration I yelled back to him, "Chris, I hope you fall!" and then immediately after I said that (seriously, not even a split second between) I totally ate it! It was the worst fall ever and it hurt so bad! I flipped up and somehow landed backwards on my side (right onto my cell phone) and then hit my head. Connor was like, “Oh my gosh! Are you ok? That looked painful!” And I think he thought that I might have really hurt myself because I wasn’t getting up… how could I? I was LAUGHING too hard! I was laughing so hard that I was nearly crying, and all I could say was, “Now THAT’S karma!”
♥ It was amazing!
♥ I reccomend not going to a dance and subsituting it with an extended day date ANY day! :)



















No comments:
Post a Comment