I love Camille! She intorduced me to almost all of my friends because she was the first one to befriend me in 7th grade, and she's been one of my best friends ever since. :)
Anyhow... I arrived at her house, and we had absolutely no idea what we wanted to do... so we ate some soup (just about my favorite food EVER!) and read some of her old diary entries from when she was about... six years old. It was so CUTE! And then we decided to watch Pirates of the Carribbean... just for fun... and to make fun. And it was fun, but it turns out that Camille and I are wimps! We were crashed before 10:3o! Yes, *shakes head* but we are great, because it was a great party in the morning. Because we cooked breakfast (a delicious dose of my famous Biscuits & Gravy), played with Ella (Camille's lovely pooch), and did hair...
Then we had an adventure to see if we could REALLY fit ALL of Camille's 45 flowers onto her head at once... we succeeded, so we pretty much win at life.
And then we spent countless minutes just watching Ella and her boyfriend, Maverick (the HUNKIEST black lab I've ever seen! Ella is one lucky girl, this dog is ripped... I'm not exaggerating, just ask Camille), run around in the front yard. When Ella got tired he sat down right next to her and licked her face and it was the cutest puppy love I've ever seen! They were the most adorable doggy pair in the world, if I do say so myself.
- Tidy up my room
- Do my homework
- Feast upon Erika's delicious chicken
- Clean the dog beds
- And wash and brush the dogs (Which is never a good experience)
... BrInG iT oN!

P.S. Sydnee brought Cooper over so that they could spend the night... Jazee and Rylee loved him... it made me happy.
P.P.S. You know what else makes me happy? Buying a Harkins cup from the band room just for the candy bars inside. 



2 comments:
Jadyn Maree! I hope you know that I love you SO bad! This was an awesometastic post!
I'm glad that you like me so much! I'm touched!!! :) (Just so you know I love you WAYYYYY more than you love me. Ha Ha. So there.) :)
Post a Comment