Friday, January 30, 2009

LOTS of Random Facts About Me... Fun Huh?

( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Been to Canada
(X) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
( ) Jumped out of a plane
( ) Been on a helicopter
(X) Been lost
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country
( ) Gone to Washington, DC
( ) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
( ) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang Karaoke
( ) Paid for a meal with coins only
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain
( ) Written a letter to Santa Claus-I believe
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Watched the sunset with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
( ) Gone ice-skating
( ) Gone skiing
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Gone to the movies
Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Valkyrie (Sad movie, very intense)
What is your favorite TV show? Lost, The Office, and Monk
What do you usually have for breakfast? Quaker Oatmeal
What is your middle name? Maree
What food do you dislike? Mushrooms, or anything not natural (Pigs feet, Cow Tongue, etc.)
What is your favorite CD at moment? I have no clue
Kind of car do you drive? Yeah, I'm not quite there yet
Favorite sandwich? Spicy Italian (Subway)
What characteristic do you despise? Cockiness, Rude, Stupidity on Purpose, and Obnoxious
Favorite item of clothing? Um, my Target Converse Button Up Shirt
If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? England or France
Favorite brand of clothing? Mossimo Supply (Great Jeans) and Down East Basics
What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 13th, home alone for a week.
Favorite sport to watch? Olympic Diving (It's more exciting than you'd think)
When is your birthday? June 11, 1994
Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a Morning Person
What is your shoe size? 6 1/2 or 7, it depends on what shoe I'm wearing
Pets? 2 Dogs, Rylee and Jazee
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Photographer
What did you want to be when you were little? An Author
How are you today? I'm Great Today!
What is your favorite candy? Jelly Beans
What is your favorite flower? Calla Lilies
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? February 28th, sTaKe DaNcE!
What is your favorite pastime? Playing some kind of music, Cros-Stitching, Playing with my Puppies, etc.
What are you listening to right now? Rainy Day by Coldplay and Free Fallin' by John Mayer. (Ones plying in my room, and one's playing on my blog)
What was the last thing you ate? Cookie Dough...
Do you wish on stars? Not really
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Lavendar
How is the weather right now? Chilly and Windy
The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Wendy (Jones)
Favorite restaurant? The Cheesecake Factory
Real hair color? Dark Brown
What was your favorite toy as a child? My Stuffed Polar Bear Snowball (He kept me from having bad dreams) =)
Summer or winter? Neither, I'm more of a Fall
Hugs or Kisses? Candy: Kisses, Forms of Endearment: It depends on who's giving them
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla (You can do so much with it)
When was the last time you cried? I can't remember
What is under your bed? Lots of things!
What did you do last night? I finished my homework, went to the store with my mom, read my scriptures/said my prayers, and went to sleep.
What are you afraid of? Crickets, Sharks, Heights, There's lots of things.
Salty or Sweet? Salty
How many towns have you lived in? I think 4
Any nicknames? Jadeeno, Jadalabadyn, Lady Jane, JayJay, Jadeen, Jadeeny Weenie (That only lasted for a little bit), Kipper, and Tootaloo.
Mother's first name? Julee
Tattoo? Nope
Body piercings? Never
Birthplace? Austin Texas!
Favorite vacation spot? I'm not quite sure, Cancun was nice, but I'm not the kind of person that enjoys the beach.
Ever been to Africa? Uhh, no
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Psh! Who hasn't?
Ever been on TV? Not that I know of
Ever steal traffic signs? What kind of question is this?
Ever been in a car accident? I think when I was a baby, but I can't remember
Favorite salad dressing? I'm not a fan of salad, therefore I don't have a favorite salad dressing.
Favorite pie? Apple, Strawberry, Pumpkin, and sometimes Lemon.
Favorite number? 6
Favorite Sport? Badminton
Favorite holiday? Christmas and Thanksgiving
Favorite dessert? Cookies
Favorite food? Italian
Favorite toothpaste? I've never really thought about it
Favorite smell? Fresh Baked Goods, Babies (don't ask), Rain, and Candies Cologne (or any kind of good smelling cologne for that matter)
What do you do to relax? Sleep, listen to music, play piano, etc.
How do you see yourself in 10 years? Married, in college, in Arizona.
What would you like to do that you've never done before? Make a wish at 11:11 within the first 11 seconds. I've never been quick enough.
What is your favorite color? PURPLE
What vehicle would you love to have? My Grandma's car

3 comments:

Wendy Hansen said...

Wow, I'm so excited that I made it onto your blog. I guess being a pest really pays off. It's fun to read all of these things about you. I really love your favorite smells, those are all of my favorite smells too, especially the babies. Yum!

Cody and Lexie said...

Okay - love your blog- so fun to learn a little more about the life of Jadyn!!
Love ya
Sis Roberts

Brandi said...

i'm stealing this from you and putting it on my blog cause i bearly blog and i need something to blog about :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs