Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Brand New Beautiful 2009!

Hey! Happy New Year! I hope everybody had a good New Years Eve. I spent it at the New Years Stake Dance (which was actually really lame) and it was soooo hard to stay awake! Anyhow, since my blog is private, only some people can read this blog. But there are some people that I either forget to invite, or have no way of knowing that they read my blog! That doens't seem quite fair, so I was wondering if you are one of these people, please let me know and comment your name and email under this post! Thanks so much, and have a happy new year!

1 comment:

Wendy Hansen said...

Jadyn, I know you know I read your blog. But I just had to tell you that I LOVE the picture of you and Sydnee on your side bar. That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time and it is right on for your personalities.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs